-   -   Samba in Thunar (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/246253-samba-thunar.html)

Ed Hewitt 02-16-2009 06:12 AM

Samba in Thunar

I have noticed that the team is having issues with implementing samba into Thunar. It appears Linux Mint has done it. Its called Thunar shares.

https://launchpad.net/thunar-shares/

Daniel Morales 02-16-2009 10:59 AM

Samba in Thunar

That plugin allows the user to share files, not browsing your local
network... you have to use fusesmb, or something like that.

D.-

"Cody A.W. Somerville" 02-16-2009 11:47 AM

Samba in Thunar

Hi,

I have noticed that the team is having issues with implementing samba into Thunar. It appears Linux Mint has done it. Its called Thunar shares.

https://launchpad.net/thunar-shares/

Actually, thunar-shares was developed by our buddy Daniel Morales. He has also developed a patch to enable browsing samba shares in Thunar which we're going to hopefully implement in Jaunty. :)
*

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville