Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Default Xubuntu Jaunty meeting schedule

Hi All,

Per our meeting discussions towards the end of the last month, here's a tentative Xubuntu team meeting schedule for the remainder of the Jaunty release cycle.

All meetings are scheduled for Sundays at 16:00 UTC*, which you can convert to your local time zone using the Time and Date website [1].* Agendas and other meeting details will be posted on the Xubuntu wiki [2].

Here are the meeting dates:
January 18
February 15
March 15
April 5 (I've moved April's meeting date up in consideration of the Jaunty release schedule)

Thanks, and happy hacking.*

Jim

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

* If 1600 UTC is very problematic for you on Sundays, and you really want to be involved in the meetings, please reply to the ML and suggest a different time. We're a small enough group where I think we can be a bit flexible, but hopefully that time will work for all of us.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Michael Schemer Ii

Jim,
The earliest I can meet on Sundays is 3pm EDT (20:00 UTC).

Sent from my iPhone

Old 01-06-2009, 03:00 PM
"Jim Campbell"

16:00 UTC works for me but 20:00 would as well. I would like a final reminder when the definite dates have been scheduled so I can add them to my own schedule
Hi All,

I've moved the meeting time to 20:00 UTC for Sunday the 18th.* The update is on the wiki.

Pax,

Jim

Old 01-10-2009, 11:14 AM
"Pasi Lallinaho"

The time is good. I'll try to be there, even if I don't have a
broadband internet connection (moved at New Year's Eve).

Quod scripsi, scripsi.

2009/1/6 Jim Campbell <jwcampbell@ubuntu.com>:

>> 16:00 UTC works for me but 20:00 would as well. I would like a final
>> reminder when the definite dates have been scheduled so I can add them to my
>> own schedule
>
> Hi All,
>
> I've moved the meeting time to 20:00 UTC for Sunday the 18th. The update is
> on the wiki.
>
> Pax,
>
> Jim

Pasi Lallinaho