Old 12-19-2008, 03:50 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default Fwd: Want to contribute to - Xubuntu Documentation Browser

I've received the following interesting e-mail.

Jannis: Do you think you could follow up with Dinesh? I think a light weight "xfce4 documentation browser" would be beneficial to everyone instead of having to launch firefox or some other web browser.

Cheers,