-   -   Fwd: Want to contribute to - Xubuntu Documentation Browser (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/214987-fwd-want-contribute-xubuntu-documentation-browser.html)

"Cody A.W. Somerville" 12-19-2008 03:50 PM

Fwd: Want to contribute to - Xubuntu Documentation Browser

I've received the following interesting e-mail.

Jannis: Do you think you could follow up with Dinesh? I think a light weight "xfce4 documentation browser" would be beneficial to everyone instead of having to launch firefox or some other web browser. :)

Cheers,