Old 12-17-2008, 03:39 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Default Xubuntu team meeting

Hi All,

A Xubuntu team meeting would be good.* When would be a good time to have one?* This Saturday or Sunday?

Jim

Old 12-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Williams Orellana

Old 12-17-2008, 07:20 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Hi all,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:39, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Hi All,

A Xubuntu team meeting would be good.* When would be a good time to have one?* This Saturday or Sunday?

Jim
I received word from Cody on IRC that he could make Saturday.* Therefore, I propose that we meet in #ubuntu-meeting this Saturday, December 20, at 15:00 UTC.* To convert this time to your time zone, please go here ( http://tinyurl.com/3wrlko ) [timeanddate.com].*

Feel free to modify the agenda to include anything you'd like to discuss: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

See you on Saturday!

Jim