Old 11-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Jonathan Ingman

Default Xubuntu question

I would like to get a copy of Xubuntu but it appears that it is only available to download and there is no CD order option.* How can I get this OS if I don't have a fast Internet connection?* at the rate of about 10KB/sec it would take 2 days to download this OS.* Is there another way to get it?
*
thanks for your attention,
*
*