Old 11-21-2008, 05:59 AM
"Kari Aliranta"

Default Compcache testing on desktop systems?

> (I know the subject would probably suit better to the general
> ubuntu-devel-list, but since Xubuntu is meant to be used with desktop
> systems that would possibly benefit the most from compcache, I raise it
> here. The compcache spec for Intrepid: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Compcache )

Ergh, sorry for spamming and replying my own posting...the mailing list I
meant was of course the ubuntu-devel-discuss, where you can raise this
kind of questions - ubuntu-devel is reserved for real developers'
communication. Anyway, no reference to compcache there, either.

Kari