Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 AM
"vinay makhamale"

Default Launcher (short keys) in Kohjinsha SH6KB04A!

Hello sir....I am having Kohjinsha SH6KB04A! having Ubuntu hardy8.0.4.1.i
am trying to map the keys to launcher shutter & rotation button
through metacity in gconf-editor ,but those change couldn't get
reflected .buttons can be map to keyboard shortcuts.

So what to do for mapping them to other actions which are not defined in shortcuts....

Please help me !!!!!!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 11:42 +0530, Vinay Makhamale wrote:
> Hello sir....I am having Kohjinsha SH6KB04A! having Ubuntu
> hardy8.0.4.1.i am trying to map the keys to launcher shutter &
> rotation button through metacity in gconf-editor ,but those change
> couldn't get reflected .buttons can be map to keyboard shortcuts.
>
> So what to do for mapping them to other actions which are not defined
> in shortcuts....
>
> Please help me !!!!!!!!

These are developer lists. If you need support, please ask on the
ubuntu-users list.

Oh, and take a look at xbindkeys, because I think that's what you need.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo