Old 10-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Steve Langasek

Default request for Xubuntu features to highlight in beta release announcement

Hi folks,

At https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidIbex/BetaAnnouncement, you'll find a
draft of the beta announcement email. Can someone provide me with some
brief content on the 1-3 most important new features in Xubuntu 8.10?

Will there be content on the web at the usual place
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidIbex/BetaAnnouncement/Xubuntu) in time for
beta?

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/