-   -   request for Xubuntu features to highlight in beta release announcement (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/169412-request-xubuntu-features-highlight-beta-release-announcement.html)

Steve Langasek 10-01-2008 09:36 AM

request for Xubuntu features to highlight in beta release announcement

Hi folks,

At https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidIbex/BetaAnnouncement, you'll find a
draft of the beta announcement email. Can someone provide me with some
brief content on the 1-3 most important new features in Xubuntu 8.10?

Will there be content on the web at the usual place
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidIbex/BetaAnnouncement/Xubuntu) in time for
beta?

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/