-   -   (X)Ubuntu HugDay (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/168863-x-ubuntu-hugday.html)

Charlie Kravetz 10-01-2008 02:17 AM

(X)Ubuntu HugDay

Xubuntu Hug Day!!!

Fellow Xubuntu Lovers!

My name is Charlie, hanging around IRC as charlie-tca. I'm helping
organize this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is ** drum roll please ** XUBUNTU!

* 118 New bugs need a hug
* 50 Confirmed bugs just need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over your egg-timers!
* Thursday, October 2nd
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20081002

Can't stress it enough: EVERYONE can help !

BLOG IT! Especially those on the Planet! There are people who want to
help but don't know how and sit on the sidelines of the blog-o-sphere
reading. I need your help to get those eyes from blogs to bugs. Let us
combine blog-powers to educate, "Bug work is a fun way to get
involved!" I think the best effect will be if we coodinate together in
our blogs:
* Publish about the Hug Day Thursday October 2nd to get everyone
excited.
* Hug some bugs and add yourself to the HugDay's wiki for your
readers!

Make a difference: Join the HugDay on Thursday October 2nd. We will be
in #ubuntu-bugs and #xubuntu-devel (FreeNode) all day and night, and
will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day from the bugsquad,

--