Old 09-21-2008, 04:49 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default thanks to cody

Hi Jelle,

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Jelle de Jong <jelledejong@powercraft.nl> wrote:

I would like to thank Cody for his efforts in leading the Xubuntu team

and proving us all with communication. There were times things didn't

look so good, but the last months I have seen a team build and work

starting to be done. Thumps up for everybody.
Thanks for the kind words - They're greatly appreciated! (It certainly put a smile on my face).

Please, everyone take a moment and pat themselves on the back as Xubuntu wouldn't be possible without you.

Keep up this good direction! and xubutu will get better and better.

Best regards,

Jelle

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Systems Release Engineer

Old 09-22-2008, 09:54 AM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> I would like to thank Cody for his efforts in leading the Xubuntu team
> and proving us all with communication. There were times things didn't
> look so good, but the last months I have seen a team build and work
> starting to be done. Thumps up for everybody.
>
> Keep up this good direction! and xubutu will get better and better.

Ditto! And the same goes to all the die-hard Xubuntu contributors that
have been supporting him! I'm quite scared to think what would happen to
Xubuntu if it wasn't for Cody!

-Jonathan