Old 09-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Jarno Suni

Default Launching actions for current folder in Thunar (Was: Creating document in Thunar)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:44:08 -0600
Charlie Kravetz <cjk@teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

> Left-click file in the upper left corner, left-click Create Document

Oh, thanks.

> This is the Developers mailing list, for user questions, please use the
> users mailing lists

I know, but I think it is bad design to make the availability of the
function by right-clicking depend on availability of blank space in
folder content window. I think there should be a dedicated space where
to click to get functions for current folder (including custom
actions) e.g. like you can create a folder by right-clicking a pathbar
folder name when using Pathbar Style for Location Selector.

--
Jarno Suni - http://iki.fi/8/
Ole hyvä ja käytä XHTML-yhteensopivaa WWW-selainta.