Old 08-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Stéphane "Marguet (Stemp)"

Default Xfce Midori

Hi all,

Midori (the web browser) is now an XFCE project.
http://www.xfce.org/projects/
http://wiki.xfce.org/midori_faq

What are your plans for it ?

I've settle a PPA for WebKit, midori and others webkit related softwares
if you want to test the latest versions.

https://edge.launchpad.net/~webkit-team/+archive

Regards,
Stéphane

Old 08-25-2008, 12:04 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Hello,

Midori (the web browser) is now an XFCE project.

http://www.xfce.org/projects/

http://wiki.xfce.org/midori_faq

What are your plans for it ?
We might ship it during the alphas but I doubt we'll include it in the final release unless we get bored. According to Christian (developer of Midori), the software is far from ready for use as a default in a distribution such as Xubuntu.

*

I've settle a PPA for WebKit, midori and others webkit related softwares

if you want to test the latest versions.

https://edge.launchpad.net/~webkit-team/+archive

Regards,

Stéphane

Cheers,