-   -   Intrepid Alpha 4 Released (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/143019-intrepid-alpha-4-released.html)

"Cody A.W. Somerville" 08-14-2008 04:05 PM

Intrepid Alpha 4 Released

Congratz everyone on getting Intrepid Alpha 4 out the door! :-)

As a part of my new job working for Canonical, I've developed a tool to help make examining the changes between builds easier. I'm hoping to be able to release it to the public soon but in the mean time I've attached the output between Intrepid Alpha 4 and the Xubuntu 8.04.1 release.

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville
Release Engineer

Daniel Morales 08-14-2008 04:49 PM

Intrepid Alpha 4 Released

Congrats you too Cody, and best wishes with the new job!, well deserved.