Old 08-01-2008, 03:30 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Default Xubuntu developer & packager meeting tomorrow, 1300 UTC

Hello All,

Just a reminder that we have scheduled for tomorrow our second Intrepid-cycle developer and packager meeting.*

Who:** Xubuntu developers, packagers, and other contributors
What:** Information about the meeting, including the agenda, is located here:* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

When:* Saturday, August 2, 2008 - 1300 UTC
Where:* #ubuntu-meeting on the freenode irc network

Please feel free to add or modify items on the agenda.* Thanks!

Jim

Old 08-03-2008, 04:59 AM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Sorry for not being able to make this meeting. How did it go?

Just a reminder that we have scheduled for tomorrow our second Intrepid-cycle developer and packager meeting.*

Who:** Xubuntu developers, packagers, and other contributors
What:** Information about the meeting, including the agenda, is located here:* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

When:* Saturday, August 2, 2008 - 1300 UTC
Where:* #ubuntu-meeting on the freenode irc network

Please feel free to add or modify items on the agenda.* Thanks!

Jim

Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Engineer
Red Cow Marketing & Technologies, Inc.
Office: 506-458-1290
Toll Free: 1-877-733-2699
Fax: 506-453-9112
Cell: 506-449-5899

Email: cody@redcow.ca
http://www.redcow.ca

Old 08-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Charlie Kravetz

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 01:59:14 -0300
"Cody A.W. Somerville" <cody-somerville@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Sorry for not being able to make this meeting. How did it go?
>
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Just a reminder that we have scheduled for tomorrow our second
> > Intrepid-cycle developer and packager meeting.
> >
> > Who: Xubuntu developers, packagers, and other contributors
> > What: Information about the meeting, including the agenda, is located
> > here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
> > When: Saturday, August 2, 2008 - 1300 UTC
> > Where: #ubuntu-meeting on the freenode irc network
> >
> > Please feel free to add or modify items on the agenda. Thanks!
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > --

> Cody A.W. Somerville
> Software Engineer
> Red Cow Marketing & Technologies, Inc.
> Office: 506-458-1290
> Toll Free: 1-877-733-2699
> Fax: 506-453-9112
> Cell: 506-449-5899
> Email: cody@redcow.ca
> http://www.redcow.ca

To the best of my knowledge, there was no meeting. I did not feel
qualified to chair a developer and package meeting, and Jim never
answered my pings. No one else was willing to chair it by the time I
left, 1345 UTC.

- --
Charlie Kravetz