-   -   Xubuntu-setuplist.ubuntu (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/134931-xubuntu-setuplist-ubuntu.html)

"Lloyd Williams" 07-28-2008 07:24 AM

Xubuntu-setuplist.ubuntu

My name is Bill Williams and I am trying to install Ubuntu 8.04.1 on my computer with no other OS installed on it.I have deleted all partitions on my hard drive.I am using NFTS on it.I did not reformat but did uninstall Windows XP.I can not get Linux to install. Please help me!
Thank You In Advance.
Respectfully
Lloyd Williams
*

Oldslowpokeme

George Brooke 07-31-2008 10:23 AM

Xubuntu-setuplist.ubuntu

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:24:55 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
"Lloyd Williams" <lloydwilliamsjac@netzero.net> wrote:

> My name is Bill Williams and I am trying to install Ubuntu 8.04.1 on
> my computer with no other OS installed on it.I have deleted all
> partitions on my hard drive.I am using NFTS on it.I did not reformat
> but did uninstall Windows XP.I can not get Linux to install. Please
> help me!
You would be better off posting to ubuntuforums.org as this is a devel
mailing list.

solar.george