-   -   deadlinks on the upgrade instruction web page (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/131980-deadlinks-upgrade-instruction-web-page.html)

"Sébastien Barthélemy" 07-26-2008 09:55 AM

deadlinks on the upgrade instruction web page

Hello,

just warning you that on the page
http://xubuntu.org/news/hardy/release, there is a section:

Upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06 and 7.10
* If you are upgrading from Xubuntu 7.10, see this page
* If you are upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06, see this page for
the desktop upgrade, and this one for the server.

where the two last links are the dead.

cheers

--
Sébastien Barthélemy
PS: I haven't been on the website for a long time. The new design is

Vincent 08-02-2008 07:28 PM

deadlinks on the upgrade instruction web page

Upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06 and 7.10

* ** * If you are upgrading from Xubuntu 7.10, see this page

* ** * If you are upgrading from Xubuntu LTS 6.06, see this page for

the desktop upgrade, and this one for the server.

where the two last links are the dead.

Thanks. Unfortunately the Ubuntu wiki is a bit broken, so I removed the link for the server.
*

cheers

--

Sébastien Barthélemy

PS: I haven't been on the website for a long time. The new design is

really great !

You really haven't been there for long, before 5 December 2006 http://web.archive.org/web/*/xubuntu.org :P

(It's supposed to be revamped again shortly though :)

--
Vincent