Old 07-13-2008, 04:01 AM
shirish

Default Looking for power-manager in xubuntu

Hi all,
I'm a newbie as far as xfce or xubuntu is concerned. Before this has
been a GNOME user. In GNOME there is the gnome-power-manager where one
can say after how much time the monitor should sleep or not. In XFCE,
I couldn't find a similar utility. Any help or link for the same would
be appreciable.
Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 07-13-2008, 04:07 AM
"Jim Campbell"

Hi Shirish,

This is a known bug, but the gnome-power-manager is actually installed in Xubuntu.* Please see information on this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-power-manager/+bug/243848 for how to view the power manager settings.

Also, as a support request, this really should go in the xubuntu-users mailing list.* Thanks,

Jim

--

*Regards,

*Shirish Agarwal

*This email is licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17