Old 07-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Vincent

Default REMINDER: Xubuntu team meeting tomorrow, 2008-07-12, 1300 UTC

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we've scheduled a Xubuntu team meeting for tomorrow, Saturday, July 12th.* Here are the meeting details:

Meeting time:* 1300 UTC* (You can convert UTC time to your local time using this website. [1])

Meeting location: #ubuntu-meeting channel on the Freenode IRC network.*

Who should attend:* Anyone who is currently contributing to Xubuntu or Xfce/Ubuntu development, packaging, triage, artwork, testing, documentation, or support, or who wants to contribute in any of those areas.*

I've set up an initial agenda for the meeting [2].* There's a lot we can cover, so we will need to do our best to be efficient.* Please take a moment to review the agenda now, and feel free to add, change or remove any of the items.*

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there,

Jim
Damn, it's almost as if I've got a really busy life, but once again I can't attend

Is anyone logging it?

(By
the way, should these emails really be sent to the xubuntu-users
mailinglist? I'd say those to whom this email is targeted are already
on the xubuntu-devel mailinglist or perhaps ubuntu-devel-discuss)

Thanks,
--
Vincent