Old 06-16-2008, 07:14 AM
"Aitor Morena"

Default Greetings

Hello! My name is Aitor de la Morena and I'm from Madrid, Spain. I can
help translating stuff to Spanish and writing documentation. I'll also
help making sure my LoCo doesn't forget about Xubuntu Glad to be
here and hope you accept me in the Xubuntu Team.

Regards,
Aitor

Old 06-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Vincent

Hello! My name is Aitor de la Morena and I'm from Madrid, Spain. I can
help translating stuff to Spanish and writing documentation. I'll also
help making sure my LoCo doesn't forget about Xubuntu Glad to be

here and hope you accept me in the Xubuntu Team.
Hi Aitor,

There is a section on the Xubuntu website related to translation: http://xubuntu.org/devel#translating

(Note to others: perhaps we should also include something about translating Xfce upstream?)

Good to have you here

Regards,
Aitor

--
Vincent

Old 06-16-2008, 02:00 PM
"Aitor Morena"

> Hi Aitor,
>
> There is a section on the Xubuntu website related to translation:
> http://xubuntu.org/devel#translating
> (Note to others: perhaps we should also include something about translating
> Xfce upstream?)
>
> Good to have you here
>
> --
> Vincent

Thanks Vincent, I had already taken note of all that and that's what I'm doing!

Regards,
Aitor

Old 07-05-2008, 05:42 PM
"Tyler Carpenter"

My name is Tyler "Spaz" Carpenter. I've been working in GIMP, Blender, and many other 2D and 3D editing software for a while now, and I thought I would get my work out there. I found the Fedora Artwork Team and thought I'd join.

I hope I can be of some help to you.
Thank you,
Tyler

Old 07-05-2008, 05:47 PM