Old 06-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Vincent

Default Announcement: Xubuntu Meeting June 18th @ 8:00pm UTC & June 21st @ 5:00pm UTC

On 6/4/08, Jim Wiggins <jwiggins@inveneo.org> wrote:
Where is this meeting happening?
From http://cody.zapto.org/?p=29#comments

Is the location irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-meeting?

Correct.

****-Jim Wiggins

--
Vincent

Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Hi All,
*
I will likely be unable to attend the first meeting (work time conflict), but will pass along my notes to Cody in advance, and will follow-up with comments / ideas from the meeting log via the mailing list.
*
Jim

*