Old 12-01-2007, 08:07 AM
"Xurxo F."

Default Why my "trackerd" is always running and consuming 99% CPU time

2007-11-15 (木) の 14:25 -0800 に NoOp さんは書きました:
> > Under my system (Ubuntu 7.10), the "trackerd" process is always running and
> > it consumes almost 100% CPU time. Is this an expected behaviour or is it
> > doing something else?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Soo-Hyun

It happens on my laptop too (dell 630m updated from edgy to feisty to
gutsy). It seems tracker cannot finish the indexing no matter how long I
leave it working. I disabled it. Removing and purging tracker on my
computer and reinstalling didnt work.
On two fresh gutsy instalations it worked as expected.