Old 12-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Mikko Rinta

Default Help with Ubuntu bootloader.

Hi,

*

I am new to Linux and just installed Ubuntu from live CD.

I had Windows XP installed previously on another hard drive.

Now only windows boots just like before and I can't boot

Ubuntu at all.

*

Could anyone tell me how to fix the bootloader to give me

options to choose between these two.

Can I do it with the live CD since I can't boot Ubuntu from hard drive?

*

Thanks,

*

Mikko