Old 11-30-2007, 12:19 AM
aaron

Default resume scim crash down gnome

ubuntu version: 7.10 gusty
default language: English

I have installed the Chinese language support from the [system |
administration] and scim input tools. The scim can set up correctly
after restart the system.

Problem is whenever the scim takes effect, I can't rename my Desktop
files. It's seems that scim conflicts with the nautilus. So I have to
exit the scim. When I want to resume the scim using command "sudo scim
-d", another problem rise up, then, all my desktop panels disappear.

#
# Use "X input Method" for all applications
#
# Per Ming's Documentation in SCIM, XIM Input Method is activated
# not only for old X-applications but also for GTK and QT appplication.
#
# If a user wish to use, GTK Input Method, (s)he can right-click input
# area and select "Input Methods" and change from "X input Method" to
# "SCIM Input Method".
#

XIM=SCIM
XIM_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/scim
XIM_ARGS="-d"
GTK_IM_MODULE=xim
QT_IM_MODULE=xim
DEPENDS="scim,scim-anthy|scim-canna|scim-chewing|scim-pinyin|scim-hangle|scim-prime|scim-skk|scim-tables-additional|scim-m17n|scim-uim|scim-tables-ja|scim-tables-ko|scim-tables-zh"