-   -   black screen (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/95394-black-screen.html)

"TS Lee" 05-26-2008 04:58 AM

black screen

after install the ubuntu v.7 version, can not boot up

Charlie Kravetz 05-26-2008 05:04 AM

black screen

On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 12:58 +0800, TS Lee wrote:
> after install the ubuntu v.7 version, can not boot up

Does it do anything? Need more information to help you. What does it do?
Were there any install errors? Can you press Alt+F2 and get a terminal?

--
Charlie Kravetz

"Chris Rees" 05-26-2008 09:02 AM

black screen

Damn you gmail, hiding the subject! Sorry, please ignore my Re:
ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 339 message, could a mod delete it
perhaps?