Old 05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Default One of the compiz effects

Does anyone know what plugin or setting to alter to disable the effect
where my title bars/window decorations (but not the window), when not
the window with focus, becomes translucent?

Old 05-22-2008, 09:57 PM
"Tipton, Timothy"

> Does anyone know what plugin or setting to alter to disable the effect
> where my title bars/window decorations (but not the window), when not
> the window with focus, becomes translucent?

I believe that's in Emerald, isn't it?

Tipton

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.