Old 11-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Francesco Cioffi

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ubuntu,

-Francesco

Follow this link to join Francesco Cioffi on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/173365519/30FRlq5P/

"Increasingly, if you're not LinkedIn, you're left out." --CNN Money

2007, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Anil Samuel

Anil Samuel requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

-Anthos

View invitation from Anil Samuel

Fact: More people have joined LinkedIn than live in Sweden

2007, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Gerald Dachs

Is here a moderator reading that could throw this spammer out?

Gerald

Old 01-03-2008, 02:50 PM
David Vincent

Gerald Dachs wrote:
> Is here a moderator reading that could throw this spammer out?

that's a bit harsh isn't it? its probably just a mistake so grow some
thicker skin and get on with your life.

i do believe this list is unmoderated.

-d

Old 04-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Fourat Zouari

LinkedIn

Fourat Zouari requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

-Fourat

View invitation from Fourat Zouari

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH FOURAT ZOUARI BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Fourat Zouari knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Fourat Zouari will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Sean Carolan

LinkedIn

Sean Carolan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

-Sean

View invitation from Sean Carolan

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SEAN CAROLAN BE A GOOD IDEA?

Sean Carolan's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Sean Carolan's invitation, check Sean Carolan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-02-2008, 01:13 AM
"Sean Carolan"

Folks, I apologize for this. I do not know how Patrick Ancillotti
became associated with this email address. I was simply trying to add
some new LinkedIn contacts from my gmail address book. Please ignore
this thread.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Roberto Cangiamila

LinkedIn

Development,

-Roberto

Learn more:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/271962718/SFzmaJy7/

WHAT IS LINKEDIN?

Maintain and develop your professional network:
Like Roberto Cangiamila, you can stay connected to past and present colleagues and classmates who you respect.

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Roberto Cangiamila

LinkedIn

For,

-Roberto

Learn more:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/271962835/FTUKsZ2y/

WHAT IS LINKEDIN?

Get answers:
Your network is full of industry experts willing to share advice. Joining Roberto Cangiamila's network is the first step to accessing this valuable resource.

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Mark Miller

LinkedIn

Mark Miller requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Tom,

I'm updating my contact list after having spent last week at the Technology Symposium. Would you be willing to join my LinkedIn network?

Bye for now,

Mark

View invitation from Mark Miller

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MARK MILLER BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Mark Miller knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Mark Miller will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation