Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM
"Md. Rashid"

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Md. Rashid requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

S. M. Azam,

- Ahsan

View invitation from Md. Rashid

*

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Max Spevack

This is not the first time Fedora lists have had social networking
invitation spam.

Everyone, please be careful with what you do!

Thanks.

END OF THREAD

Old 01-14-2009, 01:31 PM
SaadAldine AlSaidi

Its a spam alright, yet another social network.

This is not the first time Fedora lists have had social networking invitation spam.

Everyone, please be careful with what you do!

Thanks.

END OF THREAD

Saadaldine AlSaidi

IT Manager
AlShora International
Tayyouneh Rotary
Old Saida Road - Princess Buldg.
Beirut - Lebanon
Tel: +961 1 391140

Fax: +961 1 381140
Mob: +961 3 934285

Old 01-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Nicu Buculei

Max Spevack wrote:
This is not the first time Fedora lists have had social networking
invitation spam.

Everyone, please be careful with what you do!

If you look at those messages, they are addressed to S. M. Azam Rashdi,
who is supposed to have the mailing list as hid own email address. It
looks like someone (Azam) put a wrong address in the wrong place and
this spam will not stop without corrective action.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Ahsan

Dear Friends and Members,
I am extremely sorry for the unwanted spam. I didnt notice the mailing address, just the name of the person while mailing. I will see to it that it doesnt happen again.

Sorry again.*Thanks and have a nice time.

--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid, *মো: আহসানুর রশীদ

Undergraduate Student, স্নাতক শিক্ষার্থী,
Level-4, Term-1, *লে*েল-৪, টার্ম-১,

Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), কম্পিউটার কৌশল বি*াগ,
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET), বাংলাদেশ প্রকৌশল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়,
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. *ঢাকা-১০০০, বাংলাদেশ।

Cell: (+88) *01715621323 ফোন: (+৮৮)০১*১৫৬২১৩২৩

Old 02-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Paige Thompson

LinkedIn

Paige Thompson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

Hello all, and to those who know me as Trevor I Just imported my address book that has accumulated over a couple of years now. Pretty nifty!

- Paige Adele Thompson

View invitation from Paige Thompson

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2009, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 02-21-2009, 01:32 AM
Wade Smart

Paige Thompson wrote:

> LinkedIn
>
> Paige Thompson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>

> Patrick,
>
> Hello all, and to those who know me as Trevor I Just imported my
> address book that has accumulated over a couple of years now. Pretty nifty!
>
> - Paige Adele Thompson

20090220 2027 GMT-5

Ok... this is odd. Paige or Trevor????

--