Old 11-23-2008, 06:38 AM
Sambit Bikas Pal

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Sambit Bikas Pal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

- Sambit Bikas

View invitation from Sambit Bikas Pal

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SAMBIT BIKAS PAL BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Sambit Bikas Pal's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Sambit Bikas Pal and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 12-04-2008, 08:32 AM
chennai pc

LinkedIn

chennai pc requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Paul,

Hi,

I am manager of www.chennaipc.com - Computer Laptop Directory in Chennai.Also we own www.manyforyou.com - All information Linking portal.I Would like to add in my business network.

Thanks

Balaji

www.sjbsindia.com

www.chennaipc.com

www.manyforyou.com

www.sjbsjobs.com

View invitation from chennai pc

*

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions?
Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 12-17-2008, 01:23 AM
"Rajiv Vyas, CFA"

LinkedIn

Rajiv Vyas, CFA requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

- Rajiv

View invitation from Rajiv Vyas, CFA

*

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Charles Peng

LinkedIn

Charles Peng requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

S. M. Azam,

- Charles

View invitation from Charles Peng

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-09-2009, 08:05 AM
"Yogesh Bute"

Charles,
I am not the person you are sending this to. I am just wondering how did this get directed to me in!

Yogesh.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:09 AM
"Charles Peng"

Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but LinkedIN has a feature "Find contacts who are already on LinkedIn", you are member of LinkedIN and a contact of my Gmail, so...

Old 01-09-2009, 08:12 AM
"susmit shannigrahi"

2009/1/9 Charles Peng <linux.usrs@gmail.com>:
> Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but LinkedIN has a feature "Find contacts who
> are already on LinkedIn", you are member of LinkedIN and a contact of my
> Gmail, so...

But it is better not to send these invitations to mailing lists.
Please send it to individuals only.

Susmit.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:16 AM
"Charles Peng"

Haha, I am really sorry

Mailing list? It's my fault, but it's automatically chosen by LinkedIn

Old 01-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Nicu Buculei

Charles Peng wrote:
Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but LinkedIN has a feature "Find contacts
who are already on LinkedIn", you are member of LinkedIN and a contact
of my Gmail, so...

So you mistakenly sent the invitation to the marketing list address
instead of some individual people.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 AM
"Charles Peng"

Yes, I use LinkedIN's tool to automactically connect with those are LinkedIn member from my Gmail contacts.

I'm sorry again