Old 09-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Pastor JW

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

On Friday 19 September 2008 12:25:13 am Sven wrote:
> On 9/18/08, Gilles Gravier <gilles@gravier.org> wrote:
> > Darn... Sorry for this blast to the list... somehow a "Human" had the
> > e-mail of the Ubuntu mailing list in my contacts and I didn't pick it up
> > before sending the invites.
>
> Hi Gilles
>
> Not only this SPAM-mail from LinkedIn is annoying. Please stop sending
> HTML formatted mails. Search Google for "Mailing List Etiquette" and
> configure your MUA to send plain text mails.

I have my mailer configured to automatically send all html messages to trash.
I figure polluters of bandwidth have nothing of value to say anyway so the
auto cleaning of my e-mail leaves me more time to ponder messages of some
value!

Old 09-27-2008, 03:53 AM
John Dangler

LinkedIn

John Dangler requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

- John

View invitation from John Dangler

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH JOHN DANGLER BE A GOOD IDEA?

John Dangler's connections could be useful to you
After accepting John Dangler's invitation, check John Dangler's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Rajan Vaish

LinkedIn

For,

Hi,Apart from adding you on my Gmail Address book,I'd like to add you to my professional network on Linkein too.Thanks ..

- Rajan

Learn more:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/374071757/7-eqytqW/

What is LinkedIn and why should you join?

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
wonderer

Hy Rajan,

nice idea, but I get the following message:

The invitation was sent to fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com. Please sign
in as this user.
Email address: fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

Maybe you clicked on the wrong Button or so...
A short reference to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SocialNetworks maybe enough.

best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

Old 10-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Frank Murphy

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 22:18 +0200, wonderer wrote:
> Hy Rajan,
>
> nice idea, but I get the following message:
>
> The invitation was sent to fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com. Please sign
> in as this user.
> Email address: fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

I figured the original post was spam.

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password
aMSN: Frankly3D

Old 10-22-2008, 04:02 PM
LI Daobing

LinkedIn

LI Daobing requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Paul,

- LI

View invitation from LI Daobing

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Dmitry Vorotnikov

LinkedIn

Dmitry Vorotnikov requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

S. M. Azam,

- Dmitry

View invitation from Dmitry Vorotnikov

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-29-2008, 02:08 PM
shirish Agarwal

LinkedIn

shirish Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

- shirish

View invitation from shirish Agarwal

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SHIRISH AGARWAL BE A GOOD IDEA?

shirish Agarwal's connections could be useful to you
After accepting shirish Agarwal's invitation, check shirish Agarwal's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Sven

On 10/29/08, shirish Agarwal <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> shirish Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
[...]

Hi Shirish
Please stop spamming public mailing lists with Web 2.0 bullshit.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
shirish Agarwal

LinkedIn

shirish Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Paul,

- shirish

View invitation from shirish Agarwal

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation