Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 PM
MHR

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 11:49 AM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Ah-ha! I thought of similar, but cruder word.
>
> It's too bad we don't have more emoticons (ASCII, of course) that can
> convey more of the subtleties.

Something like (*), maybe? It doesn't quit look right 'cuz the
asterisk is too high, but there's also |-o (asleep and snoring?)....

> I came up with a small set for the "pucker factor" some years back. I'm
> just lurking waiting for a good opportunity to spring them on the world!
>
> }

:-}

mhr

Old 09-17-2008, 03:36 PM
"kapil singh"

Hello All,

I apologize for that. i have done it by mistake.
very very sorry for that.

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:

William L. Maltby wrote:

>> That was actually very funny.

> How so? CNBC had one of the principals on the other day. It sounds like

> a great idea, but commercial. I considered the post to be the equivalent

> of spam.

Well, a mailing list as a contact in one of those social networks doesn't really

make sense.

But: That comment was my way of avoiding to say "idiot".

Cheers,

Ralph

Thanks and Regards,
Kapil Singh Kushwah
Linux System/Network Administrator
Hotwax Media Inc.
Indore,(M.P) INDIA

Old 09-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Gilles Gravier

LinkedIn

Gilles Gravier requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

- Gilles

View invitation from Gilles Gravier

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH GILLES GRAVIER BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Gilles Gravier knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Gilles Gravier will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

*

© 2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Gilles Gravier

Darn... Sorry for this blast to the list... somehow a "Human" had the
e-mail of the Ubuntu mailing list in my contacts and I didn't pick it
up before sending the invites.

Apologies,

Gilles.

--

Signature Home Chastity

Gilles Gravier = Gilles@Gravier.org

ICQ : 77488526* || MSN Messenger : Gilles@Gravier.org

Skype :*ggravier || Y! : ggravier || AOL : gillesgravier

PGP Key ID : 0x8DE6D026

"Chastity
is its own punishment." (Solomon Short)
[David Gerrold]

"De toutes les
aberrations sexuelles, la chasteté est la plus aberrante." [Anatole France]

Old 09-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Sven

On 9/18/08, Gilles Gravier <gilles@gravier.org> wrote:

> Darn... Sorry for this blast to the list... somehow a "Human" had the e-mail of the Ubuntu mailing list in my contacts and I didn't pick it up before sending the invites.
>
> Apologies,
> Gilles.

Hi Gilles

Not only this SPAM-mail from LinkedIn is annoying. Please stop sending
HTML formatted mails. Search Google for "Mailing List Etiquette" and
configure your MUA to send plain text mails.

thank you
regards
Sven

Old 09-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Neil

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Sven <aluoor@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/18/08, Gilles Gravier <gilles@gravier.org> wrote:
>>
>> Darn... Sorry for this blast to the list... somehow a "Human" had the e-mail of the Ubuntu mailing list in my contacts and I didn't pick it up before sending the invites.
>>
>> Apologies,
>> Gilles.
>
> Hi Gilles
>
> Not only this SPAM-mail from LinkedIn is annoying. Please stop sending
> HTML formatted mails. Search Google for "Mailing List Etiquette" and
> configure your MUA to send plain text mails.
>
> thank you
> regards
> Sven

Hi

I do not think he actally send the message himself: He probably
entered the acount data into Linkedlin and that opened his adress book
to send those emails.
I just wouldn't give sites like Linkedlin the data to acces my email.

Neil

--
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who cannot count

Old 09-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Gilles Gravier

Title: Signature Home Chastity

Hi!