Old 09-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak via LinkedIn

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Amrit Pal Pathak requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Amrit Pal

*

Accept

View invitation from Amrit Pal Pathak

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?

Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Omar Abdalla via LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

Omar Abdalla requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Omar

Accept invitation from Omar Abdalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I197236320_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYR cBYMczcScP8Tej59bR9Mm4FEln5lbPoMdjAVcPgRczgLrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3IK7GvMGxJN4U1

View invitation from Omar Abdalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I197236320_25/3kOnP0OcPoPczsVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3-gc9tyNFJN4U1

Why might connecting with Omar Abdalla be a good idea?

Have a question? Omar Abdalla's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Omar Abdalla and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/ash/inv19_ayn/?hs=false&tok=2HdflY6dJJN4U1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Osvaldo Demo

*

*

**

*

From Osvaldo Demo

*
Senior Unix Administrator at Hewlett Packard New Zealand
New Zealand
*

*

*

- Osvaldo

*

*

*
Confirm that you know Osvaldo

**
*

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
2011, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA*

Old 10-13-2011, 09:54 AM
muhsin ishaq anjorin

*

*

**

From muhsin ishaq anjorin

*
Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
Nigeria
*

*

*

The,

- muhsin ishaq

*

*

*
Confirm that you know muhsin ishaq

**
*

Old 10-14-2011, 04:40 AM
"Mike A. Harris"

On 13/10/2011 5:54 AM, muhsin ishaq anjorin wrote:
[SNIP]
> The,

> - muhsin ishaq

Really? To a mailing list? Seriously, get a clue.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Kevin Stange

On 10/13/2011 11:40 PM, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On 13/10/2011 5:54 AM, muhsin ishaq anjorin wrote:
> [SNIP]
>> The,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - muhsin ishaq
>
> Really? To a mailing list? Seriously, get a clue.

This is what happens when you let social networking sites import your
entire contact list and invite the whole thing. The number of people
who want to connect with "abuse@steadfast.net" on LinkedIn is astounding!

--
Kevin Stange
Chief Technology Officer

Phone: 312-602-2689 x203
Fax: 312-602-2688

Old 10-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Ambika Divya

*

*

**

From Ambika Divya

*
Computer Software Professional
Bengaluru Area, India
*

*

*

- Ambika

*

*

*
Confirm that you know Ambika

**
*

Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Joseph Ollis via LinkedIn

*

*

*

*

*

Joseph Ollis wants to connect with you.

*

Joseph Ollis

Administrator at Cornerstone Christian School

*

Accept

*

*

*
2011, LinkedIn Corporation

*

Adjust your invitation email settings.

*

Old 10-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Richard Tanana via LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

Richard Tanana requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

Accept invitation from Richard Tanana
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gu8oypck-58/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I224947559_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYR cBYVdjkTd3AQcz99bStIoz9GlS9PbP4PczsUcjcMdPgLrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1jzfj1Aj8mCQY1

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gu8oypck-58/rsn/37959533/xeuL/?hs=false&tok=0ren2o-tYmCQY1

Old 10-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Dale Rodriguez

*

*

**

*

From Dale Rodriguez

*
Systems Engineer at FTMS (Florida Technology Managed Services), a Division of The ARCO Group
Jacksonville, Florida Area
*

*

*