Old 07-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Gene Leshchinskiy

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

SEO,

-Gene

Learn more:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/305399771/hlWY73Wu/

WHAT IS LINKEDIN?

Create new professional opportunities:
Find the right people when you're looking for a new job or business opportunity. You never know if and when Gene Leshchinskiy or someone connected to Gene Leshchinskiy will be in a position to help.

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Bjarke Bolding Rasmussen

LinkedIn

Bjarke Bolding Rasmussen requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Paul,

-Bjarke Bolding

View invitation from Bjarke Bolding Rasmussen

*

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 08-14-2008, 04:40 AM
Abhishek Gupta

LinkedIn

Abhishek Gupta requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Patrick,

-Abhishek

View invitation from Abhishek Gupta

*

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 08-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Shobhit Jindal

LinkedIn

Shobhit Jindal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Paul,

- Shobhit

View invitation from Shobhit Jindal

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-13-2008, 03:40 PM
kapil singh kushwah

LinkedIn

CentOS,

- kapil singh

Learn more:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/353388492/o9No2YYU/

WHAT IS LINKEDIN?

Get answers:
Your network is full of industry experts willing to share advice. Joining kapil singh kushwah's network is the first step to accessing this valuable resource.

2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

kapil singh kushwah wrote:
> CentOS,

That was actually very funny.

Ralph_____________________________________________ __
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 09-13-2008, 05:44 PM
"William L. Maltby"

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 18:27 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> kapil singh kushwah wrote:
> > CentOS,
> >
> > I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>
> That was actually very funny.

How so? CNBC had one of the principals on the other day. It sounds like
a great idea, but commercial. I considered the post to be the equivalent
of spam.

--
Bill

Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Ralph Angenendt

William L. Maltby wrote:
>> That was actually very funny.
>
> How so? CNBC had one of the principals on the other day. It sounds like
> a great idea, but commercial. I considered the post to be the equivalent
> of spam.

Well, a mailing list as a contact in one of those social networks doesn't really
make sense.

But: That comment was my way of avoiding to say "idiot".

Cheers,

Ralph_____________________________________________ __
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 09-13-2008, 06:49 PM
"William L. Maltby"

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 19:56 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> William L. Maltby wrote:
> >> That was actually very funny.
> >
> > How so? CNBC had one of the principals on the other day. It sounds like
> > a great idea, but commercial. I considered the post to be the equivalent
> > of spam.
>
> Well, a mailing list as a contact in one of those social networks doesn't really
> make sense.
>
> But: That comment was my way of avoiding to say "idiot".

Ah-ha! I thought of similar, but cruder word.

It's too bad we don't have more emoticons (ASCII, of course) that can
convey more of the subtleties.

I came up with a small set for the "pucker factor" some years back. I'm
just lurking waiting for a good opportunity to spring them on the world!

}

--
Bill