Old 05-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Bob Buckley via LinkedIn

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Bob Buckley requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Bob

*

Accept

View invitation from Bob Buckley

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH BOB BUCKLEY BE A GOOD IDEA?

Bob Buckley's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Bob Buckley's invitation, check Bob Buckley's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Frank Shrum via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Frank Shrum requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Frank

*

Accept

View invitation from Frank Shrum

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-30-2011, 05:27 PM
shashank shukla

LinkedIn

- shashank

shashank shukla

Student at Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya

Ujjain Area, India

Confirm that you know shashank

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Dave Dingee via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Dave Dingee requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Dave

*

Accept

View invitation from Dave Dingee

*

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Ana Delgado via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Ana Delgado requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- Ana

*

Accept

View invitation from Ana Delgado

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ANA DELGADO BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Ana Delgado knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Ana Delgado will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Michael Jeter via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Michael Jeter requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- Michael

*

Accept

View invitation from Michael Jeter

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MICHAEL JETER BE A GOOD IDEA?

Michael Jeter's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Michael Jeter's invitation, check Michael Jeter's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
nasrullah chinnarassen via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

nasrullah chinnarassen requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- nasrullah

*

Accept

View invitation from nasrullah chinnarassen

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Ariel Quezada via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Ariel Quezada requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- Ariel

*

Accept

View invitation from Ariel Quezada

*

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions?
Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Sanjay Inner-Laufwerk via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Sanjay Inner-Laufwerk requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Sanjay

*

Accept

View invitation from Sanjay Inner-Laufwerk

*

Old 06-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Surendra Kumar via LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

Surendra Kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Surendra

Accept invitation from Surendra Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gp5fhas5-3j/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I135476859_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYR cBYVdjwSdPgRcP59bQJ5u3pOcQFobPAUcPsPej8TczcLrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Surendra Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gp5fhas5-3j/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I135476859_25/3kOnPARe3oTd3kPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Surendra Kumar be a good idea?

People Surendra Kumar knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Surendra Kumar will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gp5fhas5-3j/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation