Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM
august tan via LinkedIn

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

august tan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- august

*

Accept

View invitation from august tan

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM
august tan via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

august tan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- august

*

Accept

View invitation from august tan

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Rafiq Hajat via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Rafiq Hajat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Rafiq

*

Accept

View invitation from Rafiq Hajat

*

Old 04-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Jonesy

> Patrick,

> - Rafiq

Like I told you last time, Skippy, my name ain't Patrick!

Old 05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Paolo Galtieri via LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------Paolo Galtieri requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Paolo

Accept invitation from Paolo Galtieri
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gnhkdmy0-3h/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I107163144_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYR cBYQd34Pdz4Tc359bR14tSATj5d4bP0QdjcRe30Qe38LrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Paolo Galtieri
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gnhkdmy0-3h/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I107163144_25/3kOnPgQcjcScjsMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-15-2011, 10:56 PM
John Mutch

LinkedIn

- John

John Mutch

Instructor at ITT Technical Institute

Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area

Confirm that you know John

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Ambadas Bhagat via LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------Ambadas Bhagat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Ambadas

Accept invitation from Ambadas Bhagat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gnr9o5ww-4u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I111092987_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYR cBYTe3AOej0Ncj59bRZxen5WrA8JbPwOe3gMdPcVe38LrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ambadas Bhagat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gnr9o5ww-4u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I111092987_25/3kOnPsUej8Vc34NckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gnr9o5ww-4u/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Vincent Van der Kussen

Dear,

Please stop sending invites for social networks to RH (or any other) mailing lists... Thanks!

Regards,

Vincent Van der Kussen
System Consultant
mobile: +32473170846
direct: +32 3 369 01 93
Vincent.VanderKussen@btr-services.be

BTR Services
Groene Hofstraat 31
2850 Boom
Belgium
www.btr-services.be
tel: +32 3 450 89 80
fax: +32 3 450 89 89

- DISCLAIMER -
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for redhat-list@redhat.com, ambadasbhagat@gmail.com. If you are not redhat-list@redhat.com, ambadasbhagat@gmail.com, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Vincent.VanderKussen@btr-services.be immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Vincent Van der Kussen therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:51 AM
Ben