Old 01-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Paige Thompson via LinkedIn

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Paige Thompson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Paige

*

Accept

View invitation from Paige Thompson

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Jonesy

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 04:49:33 +0000 (UTC), Paige Thompson via LinkedIn wrote:

> Patrick,

> - Paige

Paige,

My name is not "Patrick".

Old 01-14-2011, 02:45 AM
MR ZenWiz

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Jonesy <gmane@jonz.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 04:49:33 +0000 (UTC), Paige Thompson via LinkedIn wrote:
>>
>> Patrick,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Paige
>
> Paige,
>
> My name is not "Patrick".

And this is not a LinkedIn discussion list.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Patrick Day

Fedora,

- Patrick

Patrick Day

Software Test Engineer at GE Energy

Confirm that you know Patrick

After connecting with Patrick, check out:

Oliver Habicht

Cornell University Library

Damian Myerscough

Pocket Kings Ltd

Ahmed Kamal

Canonical Ltd.

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 03-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Jitender Kumar via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Jitender Kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Jitender

*

Accept

View invitation from Jitender Kumar

*

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 03-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Jonesy

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:05:32 +0000 (UTC), Jitender Kumar via LinkedIn wrote:

> Patrick,

My name is not Patrick. And, I doubt if I would be interested in being
in the "professional network" of anyone on LinkedIn that belieeved so.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Pastor JW

On Monday, March 21, 2011 9:14:02 am Jonesy wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:05:32 +0000 (UTC), Jitender Kumar via LinkedIn wrote:
> > Patrick,
> >
> > I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>
> My name is not Patrick. And, I doubt if I would be interested in being
> in the "professional network" of anyone on LinkedIn that belieeved so.

Actually, this type of span show just how UNPROFESSIONAL Linkedin and its
subscribers truly are! Oh, and my name is not Patrick either!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

Old 04-12-2011, 01:39 PM
august tan via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

august tan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- august

*

Accept

View invitation from august tan

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 04-12-2011, 01:39 PM
august tan via LinkedIn

LinkedIn

august tan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- august

*

Accept

View invitation from august tan

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2011, LinkedIn Corporation