Old 06-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Arnout Engelen

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:39:55AM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> So " " and "64", if you know him, confirm soon, but if it's a mistake by
> you Michael, please remove the lists address from this social network.

Michael probably did an 'invite my whole address book' and forgot to exclude
the mailinglist addresses. I don't believe LinkedIn sends reminders, so we'll
probably have no further trouble with this.

Arnout

Old 06-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Raj Kayshap

LinkedIn

Fedora,

- Raj

Raj Kayshap

Trainer at New Horizons India Limited

Guwahati Area, India

Confirm that you know Raj

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 07-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Pradip Caulagi

LinkedIn

Pradip Caulagi requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Pradip

*

Accept

View invitation from Pradip Caulagi

*

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 08-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Rodolfo Novak

LinkedIn

Rodolfo Novak requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- Rodolfo

*

Accept

View invitation from Rodolfo Novak

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH RODOLFO NOVAK BE A GOOD IDEA?

Rodolfo Novak's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Rodolfo Novak's invitation, check Rodolfo Novak's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 09-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Fabiano Engler

LinkedIn

Fabiano Engler pidió que te añadas como su contacto en LinkedIn:

Ezequiel,

- Fabiano

*

Aceptar

Invitación de Fabiano Engler

*

¿SABÍAS que LinkedIn te puede ayudar a demostrar tu área de conocimiento para recibir ofertas laborales o de consultoría y aumentar tu reputación profesional?
Por medio de los Servicios de LinkedIn, puedes eliminar las arriesgadas conjeturas al seleccionar proveedores de servicios leyendo las recomendaciones de socios creíbles y confiables de tu red.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-02-2010, 06:23 AM
"Aditia A. Pratama via LinkedIn"

LinkedIn

Aditia A. Pratama requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- Aditia A.

*

Accept

View invitation from Aditia A. Pratama

*

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Abdullah Demir

- Abdullah

Abdullah Demir

instructor at demir

Confirm that you know Abdullah

After connecting with Abdullah, check out:

Dan Hawes DipM MCIM

CIPD

Marcin Wylot

Asseco Poland

Zoe Philpott

Wednesday's Child

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 12-11-2010, 12:22 PM
OSAMA MONGY

LinkedIn

- OSAMA

OSAMA MONGY

Independent Computer Hardware Professional

Egypt

Confirm that you know OSAMA

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 12-25-2010, 07:29 PM