Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 AM
zongo saiba

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

zongo saiba requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- zongo

*

Accept

View invitation from zongo saiba

*

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Robert Holtzman

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, zongo saiba wrote:

> LinkedIn
> ------------zongo saiba requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> Patrick,

> - zongo

Keep tyhis shit off the list!

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279

Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Nils Kassube

Robert Holtzman wrote:
> Keep tyhis shit off the list!

Isn't it illegal to send spam from US domains? If it is, is there a way
to report the spammer (linkedin) to the authorities? After all they are
using fake adresses in the From: header. Even if it is disguised as
"invitation" it is still advertising AKA spam.

Nils

Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
Michael Webster

LinkedIn

Michael Webster requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- Michael

*

Accept

View invitation from Michael Webster

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MICHAEL WEBSTER BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Michael Webster knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Michael Webster will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 AM
Benjamin Broxton

LinkedIn

Benjamin Broxton requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Benjamin

*

Accept

View invitation from Benjamin Broxton

*

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 05-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Johnneylee Rollins

I Gnu this would happen, it's been a little while since we've gotten one of these.
~SpaceGhost

Old 05-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Craig Fry

LinkedIn

Craig Fry requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Craig

*

Accept

View invitation from Craig Fry

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH CRAIG FRY BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Craig Fry's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Craig Fry and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

*

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-12-2010, 06:05 AM
Michael Alexander

LinkedIn

- Michael

Michael Alexander

Owner at Frog's Pool and Spa

Fresno, California Area

Confirm that you know Michael

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 06-12-2010, 06:05 AM
Michael Alexander

LinkedIn

64,

Old 06-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Hi

perhaps " " and "64" won't confirm, if so, I fear that a reminder will
send each week this two requests to the mailing list. I had this with
the house management and another social network. So " " and "64", if you
know him, confirm soon, but if it's a mistake by you Michael, please
remove the lists address from this social network.
Those network reminders can become a PITA. Very often they ask people
who won't confirm, to set them self on a blacklist on the server of such
a network. The result might be, that people who aren't interested in
those networks will receive spam by the 10 rootkits, that captured the
network's server, so such a blacklist is a no-go.

Perhaps I'm über-distrusting .

Ralf

PS:

64studio-devel@lists.64studio.com and 64studio-devel@64studio.com are
the same address, while the first one is currently the formal.