Old 01-20-2010, 12:19 AM
RobertHoltzman

Default Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 02:56:14AM -0800, arvind k wrote:
> LinkedIn
>
> arvind k requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> Patrick,

Go screw yourself!

--
Bob Holtzman
GPG key ID = 8D549279

Old 01-20-2010, 06:04 AM
Donatas

It's more spam message than a real request

Donatas

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:19 AM, RobertHoltzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 02:56:14AM -0800, arvind k wrote:

> LinkedIn

> arvind k requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

> Patrick,

Go screw yourself!

Old 01-29-2010, 12:06 PM
Felipe Scuciatto

LinkedIn

Felipe Scuciatto requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Felipe

*

Accept

View invitation from Felipe Scuciatto

*

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH FELIPE SCUCIATTO BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Felipe Scuciatto's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Felipe Scuciatto and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Jonesy

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:06:41 -0800 (PST), Felipe Scuciatto wrote:

> Patrick,

> - Felipe

Why, thank you, Felipe!
However, my name is _not_ Patrick.

Old 01-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Johnneylee Rollins

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Jonesy <gmane@jonz.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:06:41 -0800 (PST), Felipe Scuciatto wrote:
>>
>> Patrick,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Felipe
>
> Why, thank you, Felipe!
> However, my name is _not_ Patrick.

Nor I. The thought was quaint but the gesture, rude.

~SpaceGhost

Old 02-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Sandy Harris

LinkedIn

Sandy Harris requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Sandy

*

Accept

View invitation from Sandy Harris

*

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 03-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Henrique Castro

LinkedIn

Henrique Castro requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marco,

- Henrique

*

Accept

View invitation from Henrique Castro

*

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
ricardo palmieri

LinkedIn

ricardo palmieri requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- ricardo

*

Accept

View invitation from ricardo palmieri

*

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Michael Kang

LinkedIn

Michael Kang requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tim (Alaric),

- Michael

*

Accept

View invitation from Michael Kang

*

Old 04-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Craig Herring

LinkedIn

Craig Herring requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Craig

*

Accept

View invitation from Craig Herring

*

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation