Old 11-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Cesar Augusto Suarez

Default problem with ypops

hi.
i have a dual boot pc (Gutsy/XP), in my Xp side i have
ypops and thunderbird in order to retrieve my yahoo
mail into my local box, i´ve been trying to do the
same with ypops for gutsy, but when open thunderbird
and clic retrive, i have a message "localhost cant
connect" or something, i`ve check and ypos is running
and obviously thunderbird is configuring as ypos site suggest

Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y también tus fotos de Flickr). Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versión Beta.
http://e1.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

Old 11-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Paul S

Cesar Augusto Suarez said the following on 11/30/2007 08:22 AM:
> hi.
> i have a dual boot pc (Gutsy/XP), in my Xp side i have
> ypops and thunderbird in order to retrieve my yahoo
> mail into my local box, i´ve been trying to do the
> same with ypops for gutsy, but when open thunderbird
> and clic retrive, i have a message "localhost cant
> connect" or something, i`ve check and ypos is running

Yes, I've had this problem after suspending / hibernating and resuming.
I guess that ypops has problems with power management. However, I
installed freepops and set up thunderbird to check it. I have had no
problems with freepops after suspend or hibernate.

HTH