-   -   Slow webcam (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/91030-slow-webcam.html)

Andrea Monaco 05-19-2008 02:57 PM

Slow webcam

A week ago I removed Windows Vista from my computer and installed Ubuntu.
On Windows my Trust webcam worked very well (I installed a drive).
On Ubuntu I can use my webcam with Cheese without installing any drive, but it has a slow response.
What can I do? Shall I install the driver on Ubuntu too?
On the Cheese's faq I read that I should set 'xvimagesink' as video-output.
How can I do that?

Windows Live Mobile Collegati a Messenger dal tuo cellulare!