Old 05-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Rick

Default Music Library / Database (Which App)

Running Ubuntu 8.04, ( switch from Kubuntu to Ubuntu)
since Kubuntu is re-working KDE portion of Kubuntu.
---

Hence, have vast collection of audio files,
.flac, ogg, mp3, wav..etc

Need a Library Music Player with a Killer Meta Tag Editor
that can display Every Audio Meta Tag know to man & be able
to edit them on the fly, with Playlists, Plus handling over 32,000+
Songs, AND replaygain playback is a must. (volume control)

Rhythmbox Music ( can't cut it ) does not do what I want.

So, if someone knows of a killer app, to handle the above,
drop me a email.

Major Thanks!
Richard

Old 05-18-2008, 04:50 PM
"Nicolae Ghimbovschi"

Have you tried Amarok ?

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Rick <rick0009@gmail.com> wrote:
> Running Ubuntu 8.04, ( switch from Kubuntu to Ubuntu)
> since Kubuntu is re-working KDE portion of Kubuntu.
> ---
>
> Hence, have vast collection of audio files,
> .flac, ogg, mp3, wav..etc
>
> Need a Library Music Player with a Killer Meta Tag Editor
> that can display Every Audio Meta Tag know to man & be able
> to edit them on the fly, with Playlists, Plus handling over 32,000+
> Songs, AND replaygain playback is a must. (volume control)
>

> Rhythmbox Music ( can't cut it ) does not do what I want.
>
> So, if someone knows of a killer app, to handle the above,
> drop me a email.
>
> Major Thanks!
> Richard

"Be the change you want to see in the world !" Mahatma Gandhi

Old 05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Rashkae

Nicolae Ghimbovschi wrote:

>> Rhythmbox Music ( can't cut it ) does not do what I want.

If Amarok doesn't do what you want, then I suspect nothing does.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Rick

But, isn't here problems, with Amarok
as I have been reading running under Ubuntu 8.04???

Not all "things" are working as it would in Kubuntu...

Richard