Old 05-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Jorge Luis

Default Snakeoil Key Generation and Common Name

I'm doing a fresh install of Hardy over Gutsy, formatting all
partitions. The snakeoil keys that are generated during the
installation are picking up the Common Name from an old bogus domain
name that I used in an earlier installation. I need the snakeoil keys
to reflect my new fqdn.

Where is openssl picking up the old information? Remember, this is a
clean install with everything formatted.

Thanks for any help.

--
Jorge Luis <lists@jorge.cc>