Old 05-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Alain Muls

Default RMA handtekening

Hi

I want to have some control on the websites that my children visit.
Although my wife and I inform them about probable malicious sites and
offending material that exists, there is no "real" control when we are
not there or when the kids work in their room.

I was thinking about installing (k)ubuntu as a proxy server and
dansguardian, but I do not know how to do this and I do not knwo whether
dansguardian is any good for the Dutch language.

Can someone indicate me a good reference about how to do this?

Tx/Alain