Old 05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Ben Mills

Default Taskbar

I'm new to Ubuntu. 8.04 is my first installation. When I minimize an app
it just disappears, rather then drop to the taskbar or panel. What am
I doing wrong?

I admin some servers via ssh, and it's a real pain to hop between the
website with the commands and the terminal. The apps are running but I
can't bring them back up once minimized. Thanks for any help.
Ben