Old 05-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Web Master

Default How can I configure Samba as Domain Controller?

Hi

I have a Samba 3.0 with web administartion interface (SWAT) on a
Linux.

I would like to configure my Samba as a Windows NT Domain Controller.

I do not know that a Linux/Samba may be a (Primary) Domain
Controller, or it should be only a Backup Domain Controller.

What should I configure on /etc/samba/smb.conf, if I want to configure
my Samba as a Domain Controller.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Webmaster01