Old 05-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Phil Sexton

Default Turn off autorun on dvd's (solved)

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

> Wasn't in mind either. Had to start menu editor (right-click on the
> menu and select "Menu editor"). The "File Management" item was indeed
> there... just not enabled/visible. So just check it and off you go.

After entering Menu Editor, I found it under System>Preferences.

Thanks for the help.

For some strange reason, I find the command line easier than the gui
as you don't have to remember a long sequence of clicks.

--
Phil Sexton: http://www.myspace.com/philsexton
Praise Whistlers Abroad: http://praisewhistlers.org/