Old 05-16-2008, 03:59 PM
"Xn Nooby"

Default does JEOS support VPC2007?

I was trying JEOS (based on 8.04 Server) on VPC2007 and MSVS2005, and
JEOS did not seem to support the "tulip" driver for the DecChip 21140
that VPC2007 was emulating.

It looks like the first version (7.10) of JEOS mainly supported VMWare
Server, and the latest version (8.04) of JEOS also supports KVM
hardware. Perhaps VPC2007 will not be supported until 8.10 ?

I am in environment where I have to use MSVS2005, so I am hoping JEOS
will be able to run in it. I am a nooby, so it is possible that it
works, and I just did not know what I was doing.