Old 05-16-2008, 03:52 PM
"vikingy"

Default how to remote controlling the ubuntu system

My server is Ubuntu*8.04 .I want to remote
control the ubuntu system for multi-users on graphical model, with other windows
or ubuntu systems.
And I have installed the VNC, but it seems that it just could be used for
one user.Does anyone tell me how to achieve this function while no impact among
different users?
*
bin
2008-05-16

vikingy

Old 05-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Lea Gris

vikingy a écrit :
> My server is Ubuntu 8.04 .I want to remote control the ubuntu system for
> multi-users on graphical model, with other windows or ubuntu systems.
> And I have installed the VNC, but it seems that it just could be used
> for one user.Does anyone tell me how to achieve this function while no
> impact among different users?

Hello Vikingy,

Beside not knowing why you need a graphical interface to manage a server
(All server operation maintenance are safely and easyly performed in
terminal through ssh), You could have a good remote graphical access by
using freenx server and nxclient.

Léa Gris - http://www.noiraude.net/